Qatar Stocks Rally Most in Gulf on FTSE Emerging-Market UpgradeBy and
Index provider relaxes liquidity tests for Qatari shares
Doha’s benchmark gauge trades at highest level in nine months
Qatar stocks climbed after FTSE Russell said it would relax the criteria to decide which of the nation’s shares will join its emerging-markets index next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas