South Africa’s Opposition Parties Fail to Clinch Coalition DealsBy and
Third-biggest party EFF rebuffs DA, ANC bids for pact
Alternate forms of cooperation are possible, DA’s Selfe says
South Africa’s two main opposition parties failed to clinch a deal on forming coalitions to manage some of the country’s biggest cities and shut out the ruling African National Congress, meaning they will probably be run by minority governments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards