Och-Ziff Said to Be Tied to Gabonese Fixer in Bribery CaseBy , , and
Samuel Mebiame ordered held without bail by New York judge
Hedge fund under federal investigation over deals in Africa
The Gabonese “fixer” arrested Tuesday in the U.S. for paying several million dollars in bribes to win minerals rights worked for a joint venture formed in part by Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC, according to people familiar with the case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State