Man Shot Near Muslim Prayer Hall in Czech Spa City, CTK SaysBy
A man was wounded in a shooting near a Muslim prayer hall in the Czech city of Karlovy Vary, news service CTK reported, citing police.
A 42-year-old man was shot in the leg and is in stable condition, CTK said Tuesday, citing Vladislav Podracky, a spokesman for the hospital in the spa town about 130 kilometers (81 miles) from the capital, Prague.
According to a preliminary investigation, police said the shooting didn’t have a religious motive, CTK said. Officials gave no other details.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data