Iran Says Arrested Dual National Tied to U.K. ‘Spying Network’By
At least half a dozen dual citizens known to be held in Iran
Easing of isolation accompanied by warnings of ‘infiltration’
Iran has arrested an Iranian holding dual citizenship on suspicion of spying for the U.K., bringing the number of known dual-nationals it has detained to at least half a dozen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State