Former Deutsche Bank Trader Fined $50,000 by SEC Over ValuationsBy and
Zhou mismarked certain mortgage loans, fabricated documents
Trader left company in 2015 after it uncovered the wrongdoing
A former Deutsche Bank AG trader agreed to settle a U.S. regulator’s allegations that he mis-marked loans tied to commercial-mortgage-backed securities to boost his profits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis