Dollar Doldrums a Boost to Asian CurrenciesBy and
Currency’s surge adds pressure on Japan to boost stimulus
December Fed interest-rate boost prospects fall short of 50%
The yen strengthened beyond 100 per dollar for the first time since the U.K. voted to leave the European Union, as prospects the Federal Reserve will leave interest rates on hold this year heaped pressure on Japanese policy makers to ease again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap