Doing Business in Brazil? Team USA Learned the Hard WayBy
USOC navigated notoriously difficult bureaucracy to open store
‘If you can do business in Brazil, you can do it anywhere’
To American shoppers, the Team USA Olympic store in Rio’s ritzy Ipanema wouldn’t be out of place in any upscale suburban shopping mall, with clothes from Ralph Lauren and Nike, and jewelry from designer Alex and Ani.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks