Curro Profit Surges 59% as More South African Schools PlannedBy
Company plans to build nine campuses in financial year
Private-school operator raised 1.07 billion rand in May
Curro Holdings Ltd. said it’s on track to almost double the schools it runs to 200 by 2020 as South Africa’s largest private-school operator reported a 59 percent surge in first-half profit and plans to build nine campuses this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations