China's Opaque Central Bank Tries Something New: CommunicationBloomberg News
PBOC has increased commentary on domestic monetary settings
Increased communication follows global calls for more clarity
The famously opaque People’s Bank of China is finding more of a voice, with a relative flurry of comments this month giving rare clarity on its thinking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations