China Plans Targeted Measures to Lift Hard-Hit Northeast EconomyBloomberg News
National Development and Reform Commission plans 137 projects
Provinces have shown some positive signs, NDRC spokesman says
China’s main government agency for economic planning and reform plans to issue a three-year plan for boosting growth in the hard-hit northeastern rustbelt provinces.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis