Canadian Retailer Aritzia to Hire Banks for IPO This YearBy and
Vancouver-based retailer said working with CIBC, TD, BofA
Company said planning to list on TSX before end of 2016
Canadian fashion retailer Aritzia LP is working with banks to prepare for an initial public offering as soon as this year, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas