Biggest Offshore Wind Farm Allowed With Protection for PorpoisesBy
Dong Energy project will require $7.8 billion investment
Danish utility must still obtain subsidy for giant project
The U.K. government approved construction of the world’s largest offshore wind farm, providing the developer Dong Energy A/S doesn’t disturb porpoises off the Yorkshire Coast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing