Arch Sees Issuing Securities in Capital Markets to Fund AIG DealBy
Arch Capital Group Ltd. plans to issue $1.375 billion in securities in the capital markets to help fund its purchase of a mortgage insurer from American International Group Inc.
Arch could issue debt or preferred shares, or a combination of the two, the Bermuda-based company said Tuesday in a regulatory filing that also disclosed that the insurer has arranged a $1.375 billion bridge loan with Credit Suisse Group AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- Trump Wanted a Trade War. Here’s What One Looks Like
- A Horror Week for the Dow Has Investors Begging for Trump Respite
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Qantas Passes Aviation Milestone With Direct Perth-London Flight