Yuan Declines Most in a Week as Data Reignite Economy ConcernsBloomberg News
Currency facing depreciation pressure in medium term: DBS
Broadest measure of new credit grew the least in two years
China’s yuan declined the most in a week and sovereign bond yields were near a decade-low as weaker-than-expected data reignited concern over growth in Asia’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State