Billionaire Wang Wins Investors’ Nod for $4.4 Billion BuyoutBloomberg News
Wanda Commercial climbs to near HK$52.80-a-share offer price
Decision paves way for Hong Kong’s biggest privatization deal
Billionaire Wang Jianlin won shareholders’ approval to buy out his property unit for HK$34.5 billion ($4.4 billion), clearing the way for the biggest-ever privatization deal in Hong Kong. The shares rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill