UCB Soars Most Since 2009 After Winning Ruling on Epilepsy DrugBy
U.S. decision is ‘long-awaited sentiment boost,’ Citi says
Judge rules in favor of UCB over patent for drug Vimpat
UCB SA surged the most in more than seven years in Brussels trading after the Belgian drugmaker won a U.S. court ruling in a bid to block generic competition to one of its best-selling medicines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day