U.S. ELECTION WRAP: GOP Gets Trump Warning as Clinton Leads
If Donald Trump can’t get his presidential campaign in shape by Labor Day then the Republican Party should write off the New York real estate developer as “hopeless and focus on salvaging the Senate and House and other down-ballot races,” the Wall Street Journal writes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt