TPG to Acquire RCN, Grande in $2.25 Billion Cable TV DealBy and
Firm to acquire RCN for $1.6 billion, Grande for $650 million
Deal is latest in a wave of consolidation in cable industry
Private-equity firm TPG agreed to buy two small cable providers, RCN Telecom Services LLC and Grande Communications Networks LLC, in a $2.25 billion bet on demand for faster internet connections and video.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner