Temasek Invests in ICICI as Indian Banks Move to Clear Bad LoansBy
Singapore investment firm acquired 2.55 million shares
Also bought B/E Aero, Intellia, raised Alibaba stake
Temasek Holdings Pte bought shares in ICICI Bank Ltd., India’s largest private-sector lender by assets, as the nation’s central bank pushes lenders to clean up bad debts that have weighed on earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner