SunTrust Hires Credit Suisse’s Sunil Moser for Energy M&A PushBy
Moser was most recently a power and utilities banker at Credit Suisse Group AG in New York, according to a statement from SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, the firm’s investment-banking arm. He will work in Atlanta, where the company is based, and report to Jim Warren, managing director of energy investment banking.
The hiring “is part of concerted effort to increase market penetration in the energy sector,” Warren said in the statement.
SunTrust said in March it was planning to beef up its wholesale-banking business, including merger advisory, with a plan that included hiring as many as 200 people over the next four years. The firm is looking to bring on more bankers with specific industry expertise, Mark Chancy, who runs the wholesale division, said at the time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data