Solarworld Sees Second-Half Sales Jump, Bucking Price PressuresBy
German module maker sees 2016 sales of up to 1 billion euros
Product innovations, global demand to cushion price pressures
Solarworld AG said it’s confident it can overcome pressure to cut prices on the solar modules it sells and focus on higher-yielding products as it reduces costs to keep profit growing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis