Rosneft Cost-Cut Helps Profit Beat Estimates as Oil SputtersBy and
Quarterly net falls to 89 billion rubles as oil languishes
Ebitda of 348 billion rubles beat 307 billion-ruble estimate
Rosneft PJSC’s second-quarter profit slumped 34 percent, coming in better than analysts estimated on a one-time drop in costs even as a recovery in oil prices sputtered out.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day