Puerto Rico Electric Extends AlixPartners Pact for $6.7 MillionBy
Agency to spend a total of $43.5 million on AlixPartners
Power utility is seeking to restructure $9 billion of debt
Puerto Rico’s main electricity provider plans to pay restructuring adviser AlixPartners LLP an additional $6.7 million in the next four months to assist the utility as it seeks to reduce $9 billion of debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States