Pound on Longest Run of Losses Versus Euro Since February: ChartBy
The pound weakened against the euro for the sixth day, its longest losing streak since February. Sterling touched a three-year low against the shared currency on Monday before data this week that will offer the clearest picture yet of the health of the U.K. economy following its decision to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing