Olympic Sponsors’ Latest Gambit at Rio 2016: Hiring OlympiansBy and
EY plans to hire nine Rio 2016 athletes after the Games
Visa also hiring Olympians as companies target athletes
Rio 2016 sponsors are taking an extra step to prove their commitment to the Games and forever marry their brands to the Olympic rings: they’re hiring Olympians.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis