Oil Tycoon Pickens Boosted Energy Holdings as Rigs Bottomed OutBy
BP Capital Fund Advisors added stakes in pipeline companies
Fund exited stake in world’s biggest oil servicers provider
Oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens boosted the value of his energy holdings by more than a third in the second quarter, just as the U.S. oil rig count was bottoming out from the worst crude-market crash in a generation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks