Asian Stocks Boosted as China Equities Rally to January HighBy
Shanghai Composite Index gains on optimism over Shenzhen Link
Topix index drops on light trading after Japan’s GDP report
Asian stocks outside Japan rose as Chinese shares climbed to the highest since January on optimism details of a trading link between Shenzhen and Hong Kong will soon be announced. Equities in Tokyo slid amid data showing the economy expanded at a slower pace than forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing