AIG Set to Sell Mortgage Guarantor to Arch for $3.4 BillionBy and
Price includes $2.2 billion in cash, plus Arch securities
Arch to maintain North Carolina presence, consolidate overseas
American International Group Inc. agreed to sell mortgage insurer United Guaranty Corp. to Arch Capital Group Ltd. as Chief Executive Officer Peter Hancock works to simplify his company and free up capital to return to shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing