U.S. Swimmers Including Ryan Lochte Robbed in Rio de JaneiroBy
Thieves posing as armed police targeted athletes’ taxi Sunday
Robbery comes amid Brazil’s biggest security operation
Four members of the U.S. Olympic swimming team, including 12-time medalist Ryan Lochte, were robbed Sunday by men posing as armed police officers, the U.S. Olympic Committee said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap