Saudi King Orders One Month Pay to Front Line Personnel in YemenBy
Saudi Arabian King Salman said personnel serving on the front lines of the war in Yemen will be given one month’s extra pay to reward “their sacrifices” in the conflict.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks