China’s Slowing Growth in M2 Hasn’t Affected Economy, Ma SaysBloomberg News
Fundamentals support stable exchange rate, PBOC economist says
Data on Friday showed economic stabilization faltered in July
China’s slowing growth in money supply hasn’t affected the economy and the nation’s fundamentals support a stable foreign-exchange rate, the top economist at the central bank’s research bureau said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline