Boko Haram Says Some Chibok Girls Killed in Nigerian Air StrikesBy
Boko Haram said Nigerian air strikes killed some of the schoolgirls it abducted in April 2014, the Associated Press reported on Sunday, citing a video from the Islamist militant group.
A suspected victim is seen in the video pleading for authorities to release detained militants in exchange for the freedom of the girls taken from a school in northeastern Nigeria, AP reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta