The Yuan Anniversary that Really Matters Is 2005, Not 2015By
China’s dollar de-peg paved path for China’s transformation
"Country and its markets have made tremendous progress:" Bocom
China’s sudden devaluation of its currency a year ago this week, dubbed the "yuanniversary" by traders, was an epic market shock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas