Sunrun Soars on Beating Rooftop Solar-Installation ForecastBy
Sunrun added 65 megawatts of rooftop systems in second quarter
‘One of the most undervalued names in the sector,’ Jobin says
Sunrun Inc. climbed the most in more than six months after sales increased 69 percent in the second quarter, beating expectations, and the second-biggest U.S. rooftop solar company exceeded its installation forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm