Sunrun Soars on Beating Rooftop Solar-Installation ForecastBy
Sunrun added 65 megawatts of rooftop systems in second quarter
‘One of the most undervalued names in the sector,’ Jobin says
Sunrun Inc. climbed the most in more than six months after sales increased 69 percent in the second quarter, beating expectations, and the second-biggest U.S. rooftop solar company exceeded its installation forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards