Silicon Valley’s Most Self-Destructive Founder
Gurbaksh Chahal wanted to be a role model for the sales team at his digital advertising startup and show them how to close a deal. But the co-founder and chief executive officer of Gravity4 Inc. knew he couldn’t be effective as the face of the business. In 2014, he had been removed from the last company he started following a fight with his girlfriend a year earlier, in which he hit and kicked her 117 times. The brutal ordeal, which had been caught on security-camera footage, resulted in probation for Chahal and shattered his reputation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing