Romanian Economy Advances at Fastest Since 2008, Beats EstimatesBy and
GDP advanced 6% compared with 4.1% median estimate in survey
Pre-election tax cuts have boosted consumption in past year
Romanian economic growth advanced at the fastest pace since 2008, exceeding analysts’ estimates, supported by a booming consumption amid tax cuts and wage increases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet