Rio 2016 Insists Ticket Sale Target Reached Amid Empty SeatsBy
Usain Bolt used last minute sales push for unsold tickets
Rio 2016 says 1.05 billion reais ticket sale target surpassed
Track and field opened at the Rio Olympics today, and the big story wasn’t what was happening on the track, but the banks of empty seats that greeted the first athletes. While embarrassing for organizers, it isn’t hitting them in the pocket.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’