Restaurant Group Ousts CEO, Hands Reins to Ex-Bookmaker BossBy
Shares jump on optimism that change can inspire turnaround
Breithaupt to leave, replaced by former head of Paddy Power
Restaurant Group Plc ousted Chief Executive Officer Danny Breithaupt, bringing in the former head of bookmaker Paddy Power Plc to replace him after a year of turmoil at the U.K. owner of Frankie & Benny’s eateries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap