Nigeria’s Kachikwu Says Oil Flow ‘Dismal’ on Steady AttacksBy and
Output seen 23% lower than in 2015 due to militant activity
OPEC members to seek better crude prices at Algiers meeting
Nigeria will pump no more than 1.5 million barrels a day of oil this year as sustained attacks by militants have damaged infrastructure including its biggest export terminal, said the country’s oil minister.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing