Maersk Drops Investment Banks to Do Review on Its Own, CFO SaysBy
A.P. Moeller-Maersk A/S, which is conducting a review that may lead to the breakup of the 112-year conglomerate, is taking on the task without help from investment banks, its chief financial officer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts