Hungary’s Economy Grows More Than Forecast in Broad-Based PickupBy
Services, industries, agriculture carried growth last quarter
Second-quarter uptick follows decline in first three months
Hungary’s economy rebounded as a broad-based expansion bolstered government optimism after an unexpected quarterly contraction at the start of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting