HSBC Executives Get Leadership Roles at Bradesco Investment BankBy
Naigeborin to lead equity trading strategies at Brazil bank
Investment-banking team expands 20% with HSBC additions
Banco Bradesco SA, Brazil’s second-biggest bank by market value, named former executives of HSBC Holdings Plc’s local unit to new leadership positions as its acquisition of the business last month expands the investment-banking team 20 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion