Hindalco’s First Quarter Profit Jumps Five Fold as Costs DeclineBy
Company says macroeconomic headwinds still persist globally
Indian metal producer to focus on cutting debt over 3 years
Indian billionaire Kumar Mangalam Birla-owned Hindalco Industries Ltd. reported an almost five fold increase in first-quarter profit, aided by lower costs and higher production of aluminum used in everything from beer cans to cars. The company’s shares surged in Mumbai.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts