Greek Economy Grew in Second Quarter Despite Dragging ReviewBy
GDP expanded 0.3 percent, averting a technical recession
Central bank forecasts annual contraction of 0.3 percent
Greece unexpectedly averted a recession in the second quarter when the country and its creditors haggled over the release of bailout funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner