European Stocks Decline After U.S. Retail Sales as Miners SlideBy and
Stoxx 600 is trading at 15.2 times profits, approaching high
A.P. Moeller Maersk advances as it improves efficiency
European stocks fell after retail data in the U.S. missed economist forecasts, triggering concerns about the strength of the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas