Dollar Falls to Post-Brexit Low as Economic Data Curb Fed BetsBy and
Greenback sinks on sluggish retail sales and producer prices
Declines to weakest since June 24, day after U.K. vote
The dollar dropped to the lowest since June after weaker-than-forecast U.S. economic reports led traders to trim bets that the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates in coming months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts