China Stocks Advance Most in a Month as Developers Lead GainsBloomberg News
Evergrande interest in Vanke, Langfang boost shares: JK Life
China Film extends gains to 91% following debut this week
Chinese stocks rallied the most in a month as stake purchases by China Evergrande Group fueled optimism that the pace of merger activity in the property industry will accelerate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing