Carney to Ignore Inflation Overshoot as Economists See Rate CutBy and
Price growth to accelerate to 2.4% in 2Q 2017, survey shows
Policy makers predicted to cut rate to 0.1% in November
Bank of England Governor Mark Carney isn’t finished yet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion