Brookfield CEO Flatt Says Hard Assets Rule Amid Negative RatesBy and
‘You’re getting paid enormous amounts’ versus Treasuries
Canadian asset manager has $250 billion under management
The head of Brookfield Asset Management Inc., Canada’s biggest alternative-asset manager, said institutional investors want real assets in a world of negative-yielding government bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas